Course 10: Conflict Management
This course is for anyone who comes across challenging or aggressive behaviour in the workplace. This course equips candidates with an understanding of how the threat of conflict affects us, teaches techniques to de-escalate conflict situations and also leads to a less stressful and more satisfying work environment.
- Understanding how to make good communications part of your work practice
- Understanding how to cope with anger, fear, stress, and the affects these can have on yourself and others
- Understanding challenging behaviour and how to spot the potential danger signs
- Learning how to prevent, de-escalation using tried and tested techniques
- Learning aspects of the law you should be aware of
- Learning how to de-brief and report on difficult incidents
- Learning how to devise an action plan for you, your team, your organisation
- Developing confidence in your ability to deal with difficult situations
Pre Training Requirements
- Registration Documents Completed
- Manual Handling training completed
- Fulfilling a management role
In House - valid for 2 years.