Course 4: Occupational First Aid
There are three separate courses in fire safety:
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Warden
To provide the skills and training so that all participants can become certified First Aiders, a legal requirement in all workplaces.
- Assessments, accidents, scene management
- Wounds & bleeding
- Defibrillator Training
- Introduction to Cardio Resuscitation
- CPR (50% of lesson includes practical)
- Burns and scalds
- Chemicals and Poisons
- Electric shock
- Fractures, strains, sprains & dislocations
- Medical Emergencies
- Casualty Transportation
- Skills revision
To ensure all participants are confident with the skills they have learned, they will be required to participate in an exam at end of course (oral & practical).
Pre Training Requirements
- Completed Registration Form
- Manual Handling training completed
Fetac Level 5.